And soon I found this. Quickly, I ran upstairs to the sewing room to see if I had any fabric in my stash which would be suitable and sure enough I did. About 2 years ago when I started to sew again and was just beginning to find my way around blogs and online shops I bought 20 FQs of Amy Butler's Love collection. If I remember rightly I got a random selection in a sale. But sure enough some of them were duplicates and so I had some half yards. This meant that I could go down the original supply route not the scrappy route on the pattern.
A little helper decided to get involved in the sorting and even loaned me her crayons so that I could do the colour by numbers planning sheet. She loves 'helping', usually pressing the buttons on my sewing machine when I don't want her to!
Although I had 20 FQs unfortunately there was only 4 half yards in different prints and so the 3rd from the left on the top row isn't AB Love but something from the stash which is a pretty good match. The bonus is that I even have a couple of yards of the periwinkle print and matching solid for the backing. All I need to do now is get cutting.
This one is going to be for me.