Sunday 27 January 2013

Tripping

Better late than never I've decided to join the Scrappy Trips club.  Yesterday I spent a couple of hours pulling and cutting scraps and stash into the strips.  I thought I had cut loads. It turns out I had only cut enough for 19 blocks!

Dodgy picture taken from phone!


I raided my scraps and stash to try and get a mix of colours and prints.  Initially most of the strips seemed to be pink but I think that might have had more to do with the 4 year old helper that appeared by my side and has since requested the finished article! 




A little more sewing this morning inbetween sorting washing, ironing and a swift shopping trip now means I have 9 blocks completed.  I like how fast they seem to come together.  It means that I can hopefully do a couple/few during an evening once school/home stuff have been sorted.  In fact, that's what I intend to do now!

No comments: