Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ooops I did it again.....

I've been AWOL from my blog again.  I knew it would happen.  I tried to warn you, I really did.  I honestly didn't go away on purpose. Please forgive me.  Pretty please?

Whilst away I have been sewing, honest!  Not a great deal but some of the September sewing plan did actually happen.  Not sure it happened in September but another couple of things ticked off my list.  Bear with me and I'll take some photos during daylight hours.





So what else......well I've just signed up to join a low volume fabric charm swap hosted by Laura Jane.  Now I normally don't do anything low volume, bright and bold are my thing and so this will take me away from all that.

I set off earlier this evening for a jaunt around various online fabric shops and soon I fell in love with this:


Lucy's crab shack by Sweetwater for Moda.  Unfortunately there wasn't enough stock for my requirements and so off I went once more and discovered this:


A simple white and stone stripe.  It was sooooooooo hard not to jump straight to the bright prints but I showed restraint and went simple, who doesn't like a good stripe eh?

Once it arrives I'll be slicing it into 5 inch charms and sending them on their way to meet the other fabrics destined to be swapped.  If you are interested pop over to the flickr group and sign up!

In the words of Arnie in Terminator......I'll be back!

No comments: